Oton Hyper C220T 4K Education Auto Tracking Bullet Camera
Hyper C220T series is a recording / streaming camera, which provides a 4K input D resolution. The camera is equipped with a 1/2.5″ CMOS sensor, with 8MP of
effective picture elements. C220T features with 3G-SDI, USB3.0,audio, RJ45, RS-232 and RS485 interfaces, and supports H.265 video, along with RTSP, RTMP, and ONVIF network protocols. Additionally, C220T supports 5 video streaming, and uses VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P control protocols. Capture lectures accurately and smoothly with Hyper C220T! To ensure easy installation and maintenance, the camera comes preloaded with the IVESmart configuration tool.
- Intelligent lecturer tracking: Built-in leading image recognition and tracking algorithm, without any auxiliary positioning camera or tracking host, it can also track the target stably, accurately and quickly.
- Strong anti-interference ability: Once the tracking target is locked, it will be free of disturbances of other moving objects or projectors etc.
- Smooth tracking: The sensitivity of action can be adjusted and it will not be affected by target’s unobvious movement or gestures.
- Strong environmental adaptability: The tracking performance is not affected by classroom’s size, shape or seats layout.
- Ultra wide dynamic exposure function:The tracking target would not be darken in front of strong light background with projectors etc.
- Multiple tracking modes: Support multiple tracking modes, including tracking mode, movie mode and area tracking mode.
- Ultra HD: 1/2.8-inch high-quality 4K CMOS sensor is used to present vivid ultra high-definition video, vividly showing the target’s facial expressions and actions.
- Wide view angle and distortion-free lens: Using ultra wide-angle, distortion-free camera; supports 3X digital zoom and EPTZ control at the same time.
- Low Noise and High SNR: Low Noise CMOS effectively ensure high SNR of camera video. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology is used to further reduce the noise, while ensuring image sharpness.
- Multiple video compression:265, H.264, MJPEG.
- Multiple video outputs: Support SDI, USB3.0 and LAN (Gigabit).
- Multiple streams : Support five streams, simultaneously output close-up main stream, close-up sub-stream, panoramic stream, panoramic sub-stream and blackboard writing stream.
- POE support: A single network cable can support power, control, and video output simultaneously, thus simplifying wiring installation.
- Multiple installation: Wall mount and in-ceiling mount for options.
- Networking control interface: Controlling via Network can meet different deployment of various scenarios.
- Wide application: Lecturer capture, remote interactive teaching etc.