Oton Hyper C570 HDMI SDI Ecommerce Live PTZ Camera with 12X Optical Zoom
Livestreams take place in real-time and are proving a highly effective way of marrying the offline shopping experience with online purchasing. China is the undisputed world leader in combining livestreaming with online shopping. The total scale of China’s livestreaming eCommerce industry reached RMB 433.8
billion in 2019 and is expected to double by the end of 2020. Amazon and Facebook are also embracing live streaming and they too consider live streaming to be an effective way of making internet shopping more personal thereby driving online sales. Build a stunning e-commerce live studio with Oton Hyper C570!
- 1/2.8 inch high quality CMOS sensor, 1920x1080 60 fps.
- 12X Optical Zoom
- Leading auto focus and auto exposure technology
- Low Noise and High SNR, Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology
- Multiple video output interfaces: HDMI, SDI, USB3.0, LAN.
- SDI transmission distance 100m at 1080p60 max
- Support POE
- Coding format - YUY2, MJPEG, H.264, NV12, H.265 video code format,
- Video Compression - H.264/H.265
- Audio Compression - AAC, MP3 and G.711A 8000,16000,32000,44100,48000 sampling frequency.
- Multiple Network Protocol: Support ONVIF, GB/T28181, RTSP, RTMP protocols; Support RTMP push
- Control Interface: RS422 compatible with RS485, RS232-IN, RS2323-OUT, RS232 (cascade connection) .
- Multiple Control Protocol: Support VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P protocols; Support automatic identification protocols.
- Quiet Pan / Tilt Movement: With high accuracy step driving motor, camera can pan / tilt extremely quiet and smooth.
- Built-in Gravity Sensor: Support PTZ auto-flip function and easy installation.
- Auto sleep function: Auto sleep/wake up function with low power consumption, less than 400mw.
- Multiple presets: Up to 255 presets (10 presets via remote control).
- IR / Wireless Remote Control: Users can choose IR remote control or wireless remote control according to different conditions. 2.4G wireless remote control is not affected by the angle, distance or infrared interference.
- Multiple Application: Online-education, Lecture Capture, Webcasting, Video conferencing, Tele-medicine, Unified Communication, Emergency command and control systems, etc.