Oton MAGI VIK - 3D Virtual Production Software For Hybrid Learning And Live Events Streaming
MAGI VIK is a 3D virtual production system designed for remote education and 3D program recording, featuring video I/O, keying, compositing and rendering in one single machine. Preset templates and custom options to make sure every event is on-brand and easy to create.
Whether it’s a company town hall, a webinar, a presentation or a conference, MAGI VIK provides the tools to create the most immersive content possible and revolutionize story-telling in remote education and media industry.
- Extensive inputs format: Cameras, Capture Cards, NDI, IP Stream, 3D Template, Virtual Inputs, PowerPoints, Computer sub-screen, DDR etc
- Support 4K UHD Resolution
- A library of 3D Scene for quick setup
- Built-in title/custom 2D scene generatorfor lower thirds
- Support add caption to live video
- Powerful Chroma key
- Flexible PTZ control and scene control
- Built-in filter for best skin tone
- Built-in audio mixer
- Multicastto 9 destinations at the same time
- Direct recording for playback or post edition
- Support save job setup