Oton Hyper KC401 4K HDMI Broadcasting PTZ Camera with 12x Optical Zoom
Oton Hyper KC401 is well suited for use as a broadcasting camera, and with its 12x zoom lens it is also suitable for use in auditoriums, lecture halls and production environments thanks to its tally light. It incorporates a 1/1.7″ 12MP CMOS sensor for clear output. The camera utilizes a highly efficient DC motor servo controller to achieve high-speed, quiet positioning, and you can program up to 255 position presets (10 by remote controller).
You can use this in a small conference room, or mount it in a lecture hall using the 12x optical (10x digital) reach of the zoom lens to get close to your subject. Camera control is via the built-in RS-232 / RS-422(RS-485) interface with the camera supporting VISCA and Pelco-D protocols. Supporting PoE (Power over Ethernet), you can power it from a PoE RJ-45 connector. The camera supports 3D NR for a clean image, and the image flip feature allows you to mount the camera on a desktop or the ceiling and adjust the orientation of the image to keep it upright.
Hyper KC401 has a built in hardware streaming engine for live streaming via its built in Ethernet connection. That means you can live stream to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch in better quality, without dropped frames and with much simpler settings. You can even multistream your live feeds to 2 platforms at the same time to reach your global audience.
- Brushless Motor
- 4K Ultra HD Image, 1/1.7 inch CMOS sensor, 12.4MP
- 12X optical zoom lens offer 82.6°/ 80.4° wide angle without distortion.
- Leading Auto Focus Technology and auto exposure
- Low Noise and High SNR
- Support HDMI, USB3.0, LAN. HDMI, LAN support audio output.
- Support H.264/H.265 video compression, AAC, MP3 and G.711A audio compression and 3840×2160 resolution with frame rate up to 60fps compression.
- Support 8000, 16000, 32000, 44100, 48000 sampling frequency and AAC, MP3, G.711A audio coding.
- Built-in gravity sensor, support the automatic flip function of the gimbal, convenient for engineering installation.
- Support ONVIF, GB/T28181,RTSP, RTMP protocols, RTMP push mode
- RS422(compatible with RS485), RS232; RS232 support cascade, easy to install and use.
- Support VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P protocols and Automatic identification protocol.
- Support 255 preset positions (the remote controller is set to 10 preset positions).
- Quite PTZ