Oton Hyper C2000 4D Joystick Multi Camera Controller
Oton Hyper C2000 is a PTZ camera keyboard controller with control over IP and power over Ethernet (PoE) functions. With the 4D joystick, Hyper C2000 can easily pan, tilt, and zoom any VISCA, PELCO, VISCA over IP or ONVIF protocol camera. The joystick also features iris, focus, presets, red gain, blue gain, precise speed control and many other ways to operate your camera. Hyper C2000 has 4 control modes: 2 IP control mode (IP VISCA & ONVIF); 2 serial control mode (RS422 & RS232).
- Supporting ONVIF, VISCA, Serial port VISCA, PELCO-D/P protocols and etc.
- RJ45, RS422, RS232 control interfaces; Control up to 255 Cameras.
- Unique control code learning function allows customers to modify the control code instructions
- Any device on the RS485 bus can be individually configured with different protocols and baud rates.
- The Ethernet port supports POE, power supply and control can be completed with a single network cable, making wiring easier and more convenient.
- All camera parameters can be set through the button operation.
- Metal shell, silicone key design.
- LCD display, keypad sound prompt, real-time display decoder and matrix working status.
- 4D joystick allows variable speed control to cameras
- Maximum communication distance: 1200M(0.5MM Twisted-Pair Cable)