Oton Hyper C1 Low Cost USB2.0 Video Conference PTZ Camera
Experience life-like video calls with the elegant Oton Hyper C1 USB2.0 PTZ Camera. Featuring a 2MP CMOS sensor and a 4.7-46.3mm 10x zoom lens, the camera captures video at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps in a 58.5 to 6.5° field of view. The integrated pan/tilt system operates quietly and allows for 340° panning and 120° tilting at up to 35.7° and 31.5° per second respectively. Focusing can be performed manually or set to automatic.
The camera's low-noise 1/2.7" sensor ensures a high signal-to-noise ratio while an advanced 2D/3D noise-reduction technology further reduces noise so that an even sharper image is delivered. The Hyper C1 USB 2.0 PTZ Camera provides USB 2.0 outputs and can be controlled via RS-232, or the included IR remote control.
- Quiet and smooth pan/tilt mechanism
- 1920 x 1080 high-resolution output at up to 30 fps
- 10x optical zoom, 16x digital zoom
- 58.5 to 6.5° field of view
- Low-noise CMOS sensor ensures high signal-to-noise ratio
- 2D/3D noise-reduction technology further reduces noise while ensuring image sharpness
- USB 2.0 output
- VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P communication protocols
- RS-232 cascading function, useful for multi-camera installation
- 255 presets (10 via IR remote)
- Backlight compensation
- White balance (auto, manual, indoor, one-push 3000-7000K)
Support two stream output (YUY2, MJPEG, H.264 each of both), reduce the host codec pressure